Lettner-Rust, Heather. "Response to 'Service Learning and Social Change: The Case for Materialist Rhetoric' by David Coogan." CCC 59.4 (2008): 807-813.
- Works Cited
- Coogan, David. "Service Learning and Social Change: The Case for Materialist Rhetoric." CCC 57.4 (2006): 667-93.
- Cushman, Ellen. "The Rhetorician as an Agent of Social Change." CCC 47.1 (1996): 7-28.
- Heilker, Paul. "Rhetoric Made Real: Civic Discourse and Writing beyond the Curriculum." Writing the Community: Concepts and Models for Service- Learning in Composition. Ed. Linda Adler-Kassner, Richard Crooks, and Anne Watters. Washington, DC: American Association for Higher Education, 1997. Published in cooperation with the National Council of Teachers of English.
- Herzberg, Bruce. "Civic Literacy and Service Learning." Coming of Age: The Advanced Writing Curriculum. Ed. Linda K. Shamoon, Rebecca Howard Moore, Sandra Jamieson, and Robert A. Schwegler. Portsmouth, NH: Boynton/ Cook, 2000.
- Shister, Gail. "CBS Evening Blues: Katie Couric Hasn't Redeemed the No. 3 Newscast. Can She Survive as Anchor?" Philadelphia Inquirer 22 Apr. 2007. 26 Apr. 2007 <http://www.philly.com>.
Coogan, David. "Response to Heather Lettner-Rust." CCC 59.4 (2008): 813-814.