Hashimoto, I. "Voice as Juice: Some Reservations about Evangelic Composition." CCC 38.1 (1987): 70-80.
Return to the front page.
Return to the overview for this issue of CCC.
Access a full text PDF of this article. (Note: PDFs are available through NCTE, or JSTOR for issues prior to Volume 48. Site subscription may be required.)
Bookmark this entry on Delicious
Bookmark this entry on CiteULike.
Print this entry.[need to do a plaintext style sheet for entries]
Then below here, we'll add the lower navbar stuff from the original version, inc. site search, tag search, categories, issue bar, etc.)
I. Hashimoto. Voice as Juice: Some Reservations about Evangelic Composition.
- Works Cited
- Baker, Sheridan and Robert E. Yarber. The Practical Stylist with Readings. 6th ed. New York: Harper, 1986.
- Bartholomy, David. Sometimes You Just Have to Stand Naked: A Guide to Interesting Writing. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 1983.
- Coles, William E., Jr. and James Vopat. What Makes Writing Good: A Multiperspective. Lexington, MA: Heath, 1985.
- Davis, Roberta, Harriette Behringer and Doris Wheelus. Cheerleading and Baton Twirling. New York: Grosset, 1972.
- Elbow, Peter. Writing with Power: Techniques for Mastering the Writing Process. New York: Oxford, 1981.
- Graham, Billy. Peace With God. Old Tappan, NJ: Fleming H. Revell, 1968.
- Hairston, Maxine C. Successful Writing. 2nd ed. New York: Norton, 1986.
- Hamalian, Leo. "The Visible Voice: An Approach to Writing." The English Journal 59 (1970): 227-230.
- Hofstadter, Richard. Anti-Intellectualism in American Life. New York: Knopf, 1970.
- Lannon, John M. The Writing Process: A Concise Rhetoric. 2nd ed. Boston: Little, 1986.
- Macrorie, Ken. Searching Writing: A Contextbook. Rochelle Park, NJ: Hayden, 1980.
- ---. Uptaught. New York: Hayden, 1970.
- Miller, James E., Jr. and Stephen N. Judy. Writing in Reality. New York: Harper, 1978.
- Murray, Donald M. A Writer Teaches Writing. 2nd ed. Boston: Houghton, 1985.
- ---. Write to Learn. New York: Holt, 1984.
- President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy. Report of the Warren Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1964.
- Ruszkiewicz, John J. Well-Bound Words: A Rhetoric. Glenview, IL: Scott, Foresman, 1981.
- Schuller, Robert H. Move Ahead with Possibility Thinking. Old Tappan, NJ: Fleming H. Revell, 1967.
- Stewart, Donald C. The Versatile Writer. Lexington, MA: Heath, 1986.
- Tournier, Paul. The Adventure of Living. Trans. Edwin Hudson. New York: Harper, 1965.